Er. Is an adroit person, who is going to involve you in the part of surveying.This workshop is a platform which provides knowledge about the most adopted surveying instrument-Total station.
What Is This Workshop About?
Surveying is the science of making all essential measurements to determine the relative position of points or physical and cultural details. Experts in Surveying can become licensed surveyors and members of various building professions. A Total Station is an electronic-optical instrument used in modern surveying and construction.
In the workshop using Total Station, the modern Total Station we use is a combination of an electronic theodolite, an electronic distance meter (EDM) and software running on external computer known as data collector. Knowledge in using Total Station offers careers in various segments where total Station finds application in.
- Surveying and Land records
- Disaster Management
- Archaeological Survey
The workshop aims to provide adequate working knowledge on total stations which are widely in use across civil engineering and other industries. We assure that this workshop will be an axe for the frozen knowledge within you.
- Lecture Session - 2hrs.
- Practical Session (hands-on session on Total Station) - 4hrs.
- Registration fees for the workshop is INR 500/-*
- Confirm your presence in the workshop by remitting a DD in the favor of “THE PRINCIPAL, BANNARI AMMAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY “, payable at SATHYAMANGALAM. Send your DD to'The Head of the Department, Civil Engineering, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam.“
- Kindly mention your name and contact number on the flip(back) side of the DD.
- On spot registrations will also be available
*Registration based on first come first served basis"